THE QUANTUM HR TRANSFORMATION PROCESS DELIVERS RESULTS
In the realm of Quantum Physics, observing something actually influences the process taking place. Quantum Mechanics is the understanding of how key parts of matter interact. The same holds true in Business Planning. It is critical for your organization to understand how the components of your business work, or don’t work, together to achieve your desired outcome.
At Quantum, we foster collaboration between your team and our Internal Practice groups, and strategists, to deliver a comprehensive solution to meet your objectives.
We begin by completing an assessment of your HR department. The assessment requires gathering information about the organization, the work groups, and individuals to be involved in the process; analyzing issues associated with the current practices; identifying gaps existing between the current state and the goal; and outlining what needs to be achieved in order to reach your end goals. We address the following areas:
• What are your needs and goals?
• What are the issues associated with your current practices?
• How big are the gaps?
• How to close the gaps?
• What is the financial impact?
We will help you identify the total cost of running the department and its programs, and ways to maximize efficiency. The following outlines the items to be reviewed in the assessment:
• What is the headcount?
• What are the roles? Is there any backup to these positions?
• What are their job responsibilities, the key tasks, and skill sets? How much time (%) do they spend on doing each task?
• What are the interconnections within the HR department and between departments (i.e. what tasks require input from other roles or external vendors)?
Once the assessment is completed the stakeholders will have a blue print of the department structure, strengths, weaknesses, gaps and a business plan with recommended changes or improvements and specifics on how to capitalize on department strengths.