WORKING AT QUANTUM
We have a genuine focus on our people. It underlies everything we do. We have long believed that investing in them allows us to bring our most innovative solutions to clients. Our corporate environment allows people to thrive and deliver their best to our clients.
Experienced professionals have an integral role at Quantum Strategies. You provide the knowledge and passion to make a difference, and we provide the opportunity to see your ideas put in to action.
EARLY CAREER PROGRAMS
Quantum’s early Career Programs offer a wealth of opportunities for motivated, talented, and creative individuals with a passion to learn and succeed in the financial service industry.
The programs are designed to attract, develop, and retain the best talent to meet current and future business needs.
Quantum offers several internship opportunities to work with our experienced team of professionals. Every department has opportunities open to both undergraduate and graduate level candidates, with a business major preferred, but all majors considered.
We provide creative solutions to closely held businesses, institutions, and affluent families in the areas of: Business Consulting, Tax Planning, Pension Consulting, HR Consulting & Transformation, Technology Integration, and Investment Management.
JOB TITLE: SENIOR HR SPECIALIST
Date Posted: May 2, 2019
The role of the Senior HR Specialist – will support our firm situated in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania in the USA. Specifically, this position will be responsible for providing HR services and support to employees, line managers and senior executives.
The ideal candidate will bring a passion for driving results in order to build a reputation as a trusted advisor to leaders and guide to junior HR specialists. The successful candidate will demonstrate sound HR acumen in delivering all aspects of Human Resources, including but not limited to employee relations, performance management and talent management/development, with support from the regional HR teams.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and implement HR technical operating procedures and processes ensuring procedural integrity of HR data and standardization of HRIS reporting functions.
- Partner with end client HR leadership to develop and implement appropriate delivery models defining HR metrics and analytics services.
- Develop HR reports and dashboards to analyze HR trends and formulate HR strategies for the end client. Ensure HR and business reporting needs are prioritized and delivered through standardized analytics tools, promoting a data-based, and decision making environment.
- Provide HR leadership and expertise in the utilization of technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze branch-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
- As project lead, develop project plans in support of HR projects. Projects may be specific to data management, new systems, process improvements, culture, events, etc.
- Propose and drive the implementation of HR process automation. Set up HR intelligence capabilities with internal and with external providers.
- Leverage established OD models to assess and understand departmental and organizational needs, inform recommendations, measure success and tailor solutions
- Partner with our consulting team to plan and deliver talent-related projects for our clients
- Wrangle and analyze Mix-proprietary and other organizational data to create insights to benefit our clients and internal operations
- Bachelor degree required in Human Resources or related field. Masters degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of progressive experience in Human Resources with demonstrated knowledge and understanding of all aspects of HR functions.
- Demonstrated expertise working with HRIS systems such as Paylocity, Employee Navigator, ADP and MS Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Expertise in SQL, PowerBi and Tableau for data extraction and manipulation
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis tools like R, Python, SAR or similar tools
- Working knowledge of VBA macros to build usable tools
- Solid knowledge of HR Practices, Federal & State employment laws – specific to the United States
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state employment laws and upcoming trends
- Experience working in a consulting/professional services industry or an equivalent fee-based service environment is desirable
- Experience in a ‘start up’ or high growth environment ideal